Endless Works A5 Recorder Notebook - Blue Deep Ocean, Ruled
DRAW WRITE DREAM....
For everything endless
While your mind is the greatest canvas there is, Endless Works have built you an equivalent in the physical realm. A canvas aching for all your thoughts, ideas, doodles and more
Finally somebody has made a journal that is superbly thought out with all the features you want and none that you don't, all at an affordable price of the superb, super fine and fountain pen friendly Tomoe River paper.
- A fine leatherette cover with rounded corners. Hard wearing, good to look at and touch but still affordable.
- Elastic closure and page marker so that everything stays where it is meant to be and you can pick up quickly where you left off.
- A hard cover and back pocket to keep and protect those things important to you including loose pieces of paper.
- White, acid free paper, so when you lay something down its the same when you come back, even if its years later.
- 192 pages of the finest 68gsm Tomoe River fountain pen friendly paper including 16 perforated pages at the back.
- Exceptional ink friendliness with virtually zero bleed through.
This notebook loves ink.
With virtually zero bleed-through, the Recorder ensures your ideas stay only on the page you use. The acid-free paper ensures it lasts for a life time.
Beautiful to see. Great to hold.
The ?ne leatherette cover with a gorgeous deep colour makes your notebook an ideal companion for any setting.
Packaged with love.
Every Recorder comes with a hand-made cotton Pouch. The Pouch features a pen loop stitched inside to hold a writing instrument.
4 layouts. 4 colours.
The Recorder is available in four colours In?nite Space, Deep Ocean, Crimson Sky and Forest Canopy. The dotted and quared layouts are spaced at 5mm; and ruled at 7mm.
ABOUT ENDLESS WORKS
Endless Works is a premium stationery brand. Every product created has just one simple mission:
to provide an exceptional user experience. Their products are designed to delight. Their goal is to connect with the end user. To identify the exact need of the user. Empathy towards their users is at the crux of every decision made at Endless Works. Whether it is scrutinizing the font size of a particular line or choosing the material of a notebook cover, every design decision is made keeping their users at the heart.
Good design is not just to be seen but to be felt. With years of experience in the field of design and manufacturing, Endless Works strive to build products that dont just look but feel great too. Their aim is to create an effective ecosystem of products that improve lives while providing joy. Extensive research and prototyping is involved in each of their solution designs.
Endless Works strive for the three pillars of excellence.
Simplicity - To provide the simplist possible solution to even the most complex of problems.
Aesthetics - To make great looking products that delight the user.
Service - To build the customers trust in the brand.