Leuchtturm Softcover Paperback Notebook (B6+) - Lemon Dotted
Leuchtturm Lemon Dotted Softcover Paperback Notebook (B6+)
This Leuchtturm Lemon B6 Softcover notebook by Leuchtturm1917 measures 190mm by 125mm (the size of the classic penguin paperback) and features a light and flexible design. Inspired by the paperback book, B6 is an intermediate size that falls between Leuchtturm's medium and pocket sized books. Each notebook includes 123 pages of dotted paper and has a gusseted pocket inside the back cover as well as a contents page. Additional features include thread stitching, 8 perforated removable sheets, elastic band fastener and bookmarker.
10 reasons LEUCHTTURM make the best notebooks in the world.
1. More Pages : The B6+ journal has 123 pages, more than any in the mainstream market.
2. Perforated Sheets : Need to give a page to somebody, no trouble with 8 perforated sheets at the back.
3. Numbered Pages : Every page numbered making indexing and cross linking super easy.
4. Blank Table of Contents : Makes professional indexing easy.
5. Expandable Back Pocket : For collecting additional slips of paper.
6. Ribbon Page Market : For keeping track of where you are.
7. Elastic Book Fastener : Means it stays closed when you are not using it, protecting the pages.
8. 6 Thread Bound : The strongest, thickest binding in the market means when open it lies flat and your Leuchtterm keeps going even when you are finished.
9. Pure White Paper : At 80gsm, the best quality, ink proof paper on the market.
10. Labelling : A set of labels and archive stickers to keep you organised after you have finsihed writing.
Specifications of the Leuchtturm Lemon Soft Cover B6+ Dotted Notebook Journal
|Features:||The worlds best hard cover journal|
|Paper:||123 dotted pages.|
|Size:||approx 190mm x 125mm.|
|Extras:||Acid Free Paper, Thread bound.|
|Elastic closure and bookmark.|