Field Notes Left Handed Ruled Notebooks (Set 3)
Field Notes Left-Handed Ruled Notebooks (3)
With ten percent of the world’s population left-handed, we figured it was about time to make a memo book just for them. It’s identical to our Original Kraft Ruled Memo Book in every way except for this. We reversed the direction, and put the staples on the other side. Got a southpaw in your life? Get ’em a 3-Pack of our new Left-Handed Ruled Memo Books.
Specifications of the Field Notes Original Ruled Notebook
01. Proudly printed by the good people of Schneider Graphics, Inc., Bensenville, Ill.
02. Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C "Packing Brown Wrap," with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of "Dachshund Nose" black soy-based Toyo ink.
03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Double Knee Duck Canvas" light brown soy-based Toyo ink.
04. Cover printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40" 6-color printing press.
05. Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28" × 40" 2-color printing press.
06. Bound by a Heidelberg ST350 "Stitchmaster" 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
07. Corners precisely rounded to 3/9" (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
08. Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm). 48 Pages.
09. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm x 140mm).
10. Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
11. All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.